Herbs For Women
Beth Root *
Black Cohosh root *
Chaste Tree *
Clary Sage *
Cramp Bark *
Dong Quai *
Fennel Seed *
Maca root *
Red Clover *
Tribulus terrestris L *
Wild Yam Root *
Many women's herbs do not have rigorous scientific studies backing their use, however, women over the centuries have used herbal remedies safely and effectively. This tradition is the wise woman's way. Herbs are used in women's health to regulate hormones, reduce water retention, elevate mood, and reduce pain and cramping and are used to treat menstrual problems such as PMS, heavy bleeding, skipped periods, excessive bleeding, and menopause. Pregnancy and natural childbirth are also supported by ancient herbal remedies.
See Also :
- Amenorrhea :Amenorrhea, the medical term for the loss of periods in women who should be having regular periods, is a sign that something in the body has gone wrong.
- Beauty : Natural beauty comes from nature not labs and factories.
There are many over-the-counter, mass produced, personal care products that can be replaced with a few basic ingredients using these old fashioned remedies for personal care.
- Candida/yeast :Candidiasis is an infection caused by species of Candida fungi, especially Candida albicans
- Children :Safety and common sense are the first things to keep in mind when using home
remedies and herbs to treat small children and babies.
- Female Hormones :Tonic herbs for women help support a woman's natural estrogen and testosterone
levels. Hormonal balance is an important factor in the overall health of women.
- Menopause :Unlike hormone replacement therapy which artificially raises a woman's estrogen
levels, herbal treatments seek to address hormonal balance
- Menorrhagia :Make your own herbal teas to ease heavy menstrual bleeding and curb heavy or excessive menstrual flow from common, inexpensive herbs you can grow at home.
- PMS :The effects of PMS range from mild to devastating an include edema, breast pain, depression,nervous tension, cramps, cravings, and more.
- Pregnancy/Childbirth :The herbs used for pregnancy are the same herbs that have been used by midwives