Welcome to Annie's Remedy
The purpose of these pages is to serve as a reference, a distillation of everything I have learned that has helped or hindered my own quest for healthy living. I hope you will find something here that helps you also. Do with it what you will. It is a work in progress, so check back often!
- Personal health beliefs and facts:
The information presented here is for informational purposes only. I firmly believe that people should take charge of their own health and take responsibility for any herb, drug or other substance they choose to put into their bodies.
- I am not a doctor, or licensed medical professional.
An important facet of herbalism is that every individual is a unique circumstance,
and choosing the right herb to use takes into account a persons age, weight,
health conditions, emotional well being, and living environment and so on.
This is very different from prescription drugs that are targeted at defeating
a disease, not keeping people well.
I do believe in sharing knowledge among equals, in the traditional way that "folklore", the collective wisdom of ordinary people has always been passed down from one generation to the next. There is a concern that the governments can become too intrusive and seek to suppress this kind of knowledge in an misguided effort to protect consumers. Read about the Dietary Supplement Health and Education act of 1994 and find out why you should care about this issue.
- Link exchanges: Link exchanges are no longer being accepted.
- Mountain Rose Herbs : Annie's Remedy operates as an affiliate of Mountain Rose Herbs. This means we get a percentage of sales that originate from our website, but do not retain any information on customers, or sell any products directly. Mountain Rose handles all aspects of product sales through their fantastic customer service department. email@example.com
- Citations Cite information given on this website in MLA style: Author:Stage, Annie, Anniesremedy.com;
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the form below to pose questions related to the operation of the website, or suggestions and general questions about herbs.
The internet is a great
resource for researching herbs, but it is not the best way to diagnose illness, or form a treatment plan. We cannot answer questions regarding individual health problems, please seek out a local natural health practitioner.
Learn how to get a good nights sleep, cure a cold,
lower your blood sugar, lose weight, and supercharge your energy for pennies a day.
- and so much more..
Download a sample