Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Cardiovascular :Herbal remedies for the heart focus on how to prevent heart disease and maintain cardiovascular health.
- Chinese : In TCM, herbs such as astragalus, ginseng, codonopsis and fo-ti are most often blended with other herbs to treat treat loss of appetite, diarrhea, high blood pressure, stress, insomnia and graying hair.
- Colds : Be prepared for the cold and flu season by stocking your herbal medicine
chest with a ready supply of herbs.
- Herbal Decoctions :Unlike infusions, decoctions are boiled. Woody roots, non-aromatic seeds and barks are suited to this method. Tools: You will need a non-reactive, heavy saucepan. I use a Corningware 1 quart pan
- Immune :Tonic herbs help to ward off colds and infections by boosting the immune system.
- Longevity Tonics :Tonic herbs for longevity can be taken in small amounts over a long period of time, and are not meant to alter or effect any one symptom or disease.
- Lupus : Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is an autoimmune disease in which the immune system sabotages the body it is made to protect, causing harm to joints, skin, kidneys, heart, lungs, blood vessels, and the brain.