Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Cuts & Wounds : Knowing how to use simple home remedies for healing and disinfecting cuts and
scrapes an important part in taking care of your family and yourself.
- Herb_Infused_Oil :Herb infused oils are easy to make, even for beginning home herbalists. A warm sunny window, dried or fresh herbs, organic olive oil and a little time is all you need. Remedies using comfrey, calendula, St. Johns wort and others are indispensable healing agents for healing agent for treating cuts, scrapes, chapped skin, diaper rash, eczema, and windburn etc..
- Insect/flea Bites :Herbal oils make excellent after-bite remedies because they
calm the inflammation, reduce itching, are antibacterial and regenerative to
- Rashes :Poison ivy, allergic reactions,
flea and insect bites, diaper rash - these can all be treated at home using your own herbal remedies.
- Skin Care :Natural, organic skin care remedies do a better job of protecting and healing skin than store bought cosmetics.