Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Acne :Herbal remedies for acne both clear the skin and heal the scars acne leaves in the wake of a breakout
- Bladder Infection (UTI) :Drinking herbal teas is a time tested method of combating bladder and urinary tract infections.
- Herbal Decoctions :Unlike infusions, decoctions are boiled. Woody roots, non-aromatic seeds and barks are suited to this method. Tools: You will need a non-reactive, heavy saucepan. I use a Corningware 1 quart pan
- IBS :Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), is a debilitating disorder of the intestines
that comes with abdominal pain, cramps,gas and bloating, and irregular bowel
- Infection :Herbal remedies are effective, safer, and cost less to use than synthetic compounds and antibiotics.
- Kidney :Herbs used for kidney infection and kidney stone treatment are often diuretic
- Liver :A healthy liver is the foundation of health, and inversely, a failing liver is life threatening. Herbs can help
- Longevity Tonics :Tonic herbs for longevity can be taken in small amounts over a long period of time, and are not meant to alter or effect any one symptom or disease.
- PMS :The effects of PMS range from mild to devastating an include edema, breast pain, depression,nervous tension, cramps, cravings, and more.
- Skin Care :Natural, organic skin care remedies do a better job of protecting and healing skin than store bought cosmetics.