Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Addiction : Addiction and addictive behaviors come in all shapes and sizes, as we humans
do. It seems that bad behaviors are hardwired into our brains, while establishing
good habits takes hard work.
- Alcoholism :In the recovery of long term alcohol abuse the healing process should begin with restoring the liver and de-stressing mind and body.
- Liver :A healthy liver is the foundation of health, and inversely, a failing liver is life threatening. Herbs can help
- Longevity Tonics :Tonic herbs for longevity can be taken in small amounts over a long period of time, and are not meant to alter or effect any one symptom or disease.
- Powders :Powdering herbs is a three step process - drying, grinding and sifting.