Comfrey salve is a mainstay of your home first aid kit. Use it on cuts, scrapes, rashes, sunburn,almost any skin irritation. Comfrey salve can also bring comfort to aching arthritic joints, and sore muscles.
Do not use on deep,puncture type wounds, as it can cause the skin to heal over and seal infection inside.|
Coconut Oil * Comfrey * Thyme *
- Combine comfrey and coconut oils.
- Heat the oil and wax together until the wax melts completely.
- Pour into clean, dry jar.
- At the point where the mixture has cooled a little, but not yet set, add 10 drops or so of an antiseptic essential oil such as lavender, thyme or tea tree.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Arthritis :There are many other herbal medicines that fight inflammation and relieve pain; you will find the details on how to use them in the following pages.
- Bruises/sprains :Life is full of bumps and bruises, from childhood on into old age. Bruises are
the result of bleeding when the tiny capillaries under the skin are damaged,
usually by an injury.
- Burns : Minor burns can be treated at home and will heal on their own. The best thing you can do is reduce the heat, by applying cold water or ice.
- Cuts & Wounds : Knowing how to use simple home remedies for healing and disinfecting cuts and
scrapes an important part in taking care of your family and yourself.
- Diabetes :Healthy herbs in the kitchen work along with a healthy lifestyle to help prevent
and manage diabetes. Baked goods are more diabetic friendly with spices like
cinnamon used to lessen the need for sugar.
- Rheumatoid_arthritis :There are many herbal remedies that can help to ease
rheumatoid arthritis pain ,and many have a long history of use.
- Salve :Home recipes for healing balms and salves for your home herbalist first aid kit. Blister balms, cold sores, cuts, scrapes, rashes, sunburn, good for almost any skin irritations.
- Skin Care :Natural, organic skin care remedies do a better job of protecting and healing skin than store bought cosmetics.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies