Candied angelica is an old fashioned treat. This recipe is adapted from one I found from the 1920's
- Use the fresh stalks, midribs of leaves.
- Slice lengthwise, and remove pith
- parboil for 2 minutes to reduce bitterness, drain
- Place in a syrup of granulated sugar and boil until a candy density is reached.
- Remove from heat and cool
- When almost cold, remove pieces from syrup and allow to dry
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Culinary/Kitchen :You already have a powerful natural home health remedies in your kitchen. Culinary
herbs like rosemary, sage and thyme not only add taste to foods, they make the
food you eat better for you.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies