Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Chinese : In TCM, herbs such as astragalus, ginseng, codonopsis and fo-ti are most often blended with other herbs to treat treat loss of appetite, diarrhea, high blood pressure, stress, insomnia and graying hair.
- Eyes/Vision :Today's modern lifestyle includes long hours engaged with electronics: computer
screens, TV screens, video games, phones, digital readers, and even old fashioned
books. We tend to ignore the resulting eyestrain because we assume
nothing can be done about it.
- Fever :Herbs that reduce fever are used extensively in herbal remedies for colds, flu
and viral infections.
- Flu : Flu, or influenza is not just a severe cold, the flu is caused by a virus. The flu is very contagious,
and preventative measures should include antiseptic and antiviral herbs.
- Headache/Migraine :Headaches can be triggered by a variety of factors, such as muscle tension, fatigue and emotional upsets.
- Infection :Herbal remedies are effective, safer, and cost less to use than synthetic compounds and antibiotics.