Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Cardiovascular :Herbal remedies for the heart focus on how to prevent heart disease and maintain cardiovascular health.
- Chinese : In TCM, herbs such as astragalus, ginseng, codonopsis and fo-ti are most often blended with other herbs to treat treat loss of appetite, diarrhea, high blood pressure, stress, insomnia and graying hair.
- Digestion : Poor digestion, gas and bloating affect us all, and there are plenty of good herbal home remedies that help occasional heartburn.
- Gastritis/ulcer :Gastritis is an inflammation of the stomach lining.
- Headache/Migraine :Headaches can be triggered by a variety of factors, such as muscle tension, fatigue and emotional upsets.
- Hypertension :A holistic approach combining the use of carefully chosen herbal remedies,
along with lifestyle changes can go a long way to improve the overall cardiovascular
health and lower
- Men :There are areas of interest natural health that are of special concern to men,
However, several herbs, notably
- Nausea :Use these simple remedies for quick relief of nausea, nervous stomach, motion
sickness, morning sickness and quell nausea of all types.
- Pain Relief :Herbal remedies can bring blessed relief from body aches, sore muscles, headaches and arthritis pain..