Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Cardiovascular :Herbal remedies for the heart focus on how to prevent heart disease and maintain cardiovascular health.
- Chinese : In TCM, herbs such as astragalus, ginseng, codonopsis and fo-ti are most often blended with other herbs to treat treat loss of appetite, diarrhea, high blood pressure, stress, insomnia and graying hair.
- Cholesterol : High cholesterol is directly linked to diet and lifestyle and as such,
using herbs as medicinal foods should be a first line defense and treatment.
- Hair :Both whole herbs and essential oils can be used to promote hair and scalp health.
- Holiday_stress :Holiday Blues? This is the time of year we let go and indulge ourselves in rich foods and strong drink.
- Libido :For both men and women, herbal remedies to enhance libido not only improve
your sex life but nourish your overall health and enhance your sense of well-being.
- Men :There are areas of interest natural health that are of special concern to men,
However, several herbs, notably
- Sleep/Insomnia :For light to moderate sleeping problems there are effective and safe herbal remedies.