Avena (oatstraw) herb teas are very soothing to the nerves and have a slightly sweet and mild flavor. Oatstraw tea can be sipped throughout the day. Blends very well with Chamomile. Soothing and nourishing, these herbs are good for anyone whose nervous system feels frayed or stressed.
Chamomile * Oats *
:Use 1 to 2 teaspoons of dried oatstraw, oat tops, or a oat/chamomile mix for each cup of water. Infuse gently with hot water in a closed container. Strain after 10 minutes and drink freely.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Anxiety :There are many herbal remedies that can support relaxation, ease anxiety, and help us regain balance.
- Cardiovascular :Herbal remedies for the heart focus on how to prevent heart disease and maintain cardiovascular health.
- Cholesterol : High cholesterol is directly linked to diet and lifestyle and as such,
using herbs as medicinal foods should be a first line defense and treatment.
- Depression : Depression touches us all in some form, whether directly or in the suffering
of a loved one.
- Herbal Teas :Herbal Tea - This method is commonly referred to as a standard brew., or herbal infusion. Herbal tea making is just as much of an art as it is a science
- Stress :Helping the body deal with chronic stress is the very definition of an adaptogenic herb.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies