Peppermint is used as an essential oil, taken in capsules, extracts, and most often herbal tea.
- For cramps try boiling peppermint leaves in hot milk.
- Soak cotton balls or rags with peppermint (or clove) oil and place them
where ants may be entering or hiding out.
- Take a quick whiff of peppermint oil for nausea.
- Diffuse peppermint oil in aroma lamps to clear the air in stuffy rooms.
- A few drops of peppermint essential oil in a cold compress cools the body
and relieves a tension headache.