Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Detoxification :Regular use of depurative herbs will help detox your body and most importantly support your liver. Poor liver function is one of the most common root causes of poor health.
- Eczema :Eczema, or dermatitis, is characterized by dry, hot, itchy skin that can become
raw and bleeding in severe cases
- Gout :Gout, one of the most painful forms of arthritis, is found primarily in men. While we can't cure it, we do have several highly effective herbal treatments to control it.
- Herbal Decoctions :Unlike infusions, decoctions are boiled. Woody roots, non-aromatic seeds and barks are suited to this method. Tools: You will need a non-reactive, heavy saucepan. I use a Corningware 1 quart pan
- Psoriasis : Unlike skin conditions that are the result of external causes, psoriasis is an autoimmune disorder, and runs in families (like
it does in mine).
- Rheumatoid_arthritis :There are many herbal remedies that can help to ease
rheumatoid arthritis pain ,and many have a long history of use.
- Skin Care :Natural, organic skin care remedies do a better job of protecting and healing skin than store bought cosmetics.