Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Bruises/sprains :Life is full of bumps and bruises, from childhood on into old age. Bruises are
the result of bleeding when the tiny capillaries under the skin are damaged,
usually by an injury.
- Burns : Minor burns can be treated at home and will heal on their own. The best thing you can do is reduce the heat, by applying cold water or ice.
- Eyes/Vision :Today's modern lifestyle includes long hours engaged with electronics: computer
screens, TV screens, video games, phones, digital readers, and even old fashioned
books. We tend to ignore the resulting eyestrain because we assume
nothing can be done about it.
- Insect/flea Bites :Herbal oils make excellent after-bite remedies because they
calm the inflammation, reduce itching, are antibacterial and regenerative to
- Skin Care :Natural, organic skin care remedies do a better job of protecting and healing skin than store bought cosmetics.
- Sunburns :Herbal remedies like St. Johns wort and tamanu oil offer protection and healing in cases of sunburn.