Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Arthritis :There are many other herbal medicines that fight inflammation and relieve pain; you will find the details on how to use them in the following pages.
- Circulation :Poor circulation makes itself felt in many ways including fatigue, poor concentration
and swelling in legs and feet.
- Fibromyalgia :Fibromyalgia pain is often accompanied by anxiety, depression, chronic fatigue
- Herb_Infused_Oil :Herb infused oils are easy to make, even for beginning home herbalists. A warm sunny window, dried or fresh herbs, organic olive oil and a little time is all you need. Remedies using comfrey, calendula, St. Johns wort and others are indispensable healing agents for healing agent for treating cuts, scrapes, chapped skin, diaper rash, eczema, and windburn etc..
- Pain Relief :Herbal remedies can bring blessed relief from body aches, sore muscles, headaches and arthritis pain..
- Pregnancy/Childbirth :The herbs used for pregnancy are the same herbs that have been used by midwives