Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Chinese : In TCM, herbs such as astragalus, ginseng, codonopsis and fo-ti are most often blended with other herbs to treat treat loss of appetite, diarrhea, high blood pressure, stress, insomnia and graying hair.
- Colds : Be prepared for the cold and flu season by stocking your herbal medicine
chest with a ready supply of herbs.
- Cough :Homemade cough syrups and herbal medicine teas make use of simple ingredients like honey and
infused with healing herbs.
- Fatigue :The first step in treating fatigue is recognize what factors in your life are making you drained and depleted .
- Immune :Tonic herbs help to ward off colds and infections by boosting the immune system.