Jamaican dogwood tea can be taken before bedtime to promote a more restful sleep, or to relieve headache and calm anxiety attacks. I have found this tea helpful to calm nighttime arthritis pain, although it is too much of a sedative to use during daytime.
The addition of Sarsaparilla and cinnamon improves taste, and adds more anti-inflammatory power to the tea blend.
Not for long term use, not for use in children. Those not familiar with the use of herbs should consult an herbal practitioner before use.
Cinnamon * Jamacia dogwood * Sarsaparilla *
: Use aprx. 1 teaspoon of dried & chopped root to 1 cup of hot water and bring to a slow boil in a closed container. Use 1 part dogwood bark to 1 part Sarsaparilla, with a touch of cinnamon for flavor. Simmer 10 minutes, then turn off and let infuse until cool enough to drink. Drink up to 2 cups per day.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Anxiety :There are many herbal remedies that can support relaxation, ease anxiety, and help us regain balance.
- Headache/Migraine :Headaches can be triggered by a variety of factors, such as muscle tension, fatigue and emotional upsets.
- Pain Relief :Herbal remedies can bring blessed relief from body aches, sore muscles, headaches and arthritis pain..
- Rheumatoid_arthritis :There are many herbal remedies that can help to ease
rheumatoid arthritis pain ,and many have a long history of use.
- Sleep/Insomnia :For light to moderate sleeping problems there are effective and safe herbal remedies.
- South_American :Mexico, Central and South America have an unparalleled richness of diverse flora used in traditional medicines
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies