pumpkin pie spice
Make a fresh batch of this classic spice mix every year for the best flavor
in your holiday recipes. Keep in a tightly sealed glass jar in the spice cupboard.
Pack in a nice jar and you have an easy holiday gift to share with friends.
- 1/3 cup ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
1 1/2 teaspoons ground allspice
Cinnamon * Clove * Allspice * Nutmeg * Ginger *
:For pumpkin pie use 2 teaspoons of spice mix to every pound of pumpkin or 15
oz can of puree. My nutmeg always sulks and hides in the back of the cupboard
because I use it so seldom. I substituted cardamom the last time I made this
it turned out great.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Culinary/Kitchen :You already have a powerful natural home health remedies in your kitchen. Culinary
herbs like rosemary, sage and thyme not only add taste to foods, they make the
food you eat better for you.
- Powders :Powdering herbs is a three step process - drying, grinding and sifting.
- Thanksgiving Harvest :The celebration of Thanksgiving is a celebration of the early American colonists
survival in a new and dangerous land. Each year we celebrate not only their triumphs,
but also give thanks for our own.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies