Natural Facial Care Treatment
Aloe Vera Gel *
Apricot Oil *
Boswellia (Frankincense) *
Carrot, Wild *
Coconut oil *
Cypress Oil *
Jasmine Flower Oil *
Jojoba Oil *
Juniper Berries *
Lime Oil *
Palmarosa oil *
Rosewood Oil *
Sea Buckthorn Oil *
Shea Nut Butter *
Tamanu Oil *
Natural facial care remedies use organic ingredients like aloe gel, lemons, avocados, honey, yogurt, and vinegar that cost only pennies an application. These "skin foods" work better and than overpriced, chemically based products and leave no toxic residue on your skin. Herbal oils like argan, rose oil and pomegranate are readily absorbed into the skin, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Cellular regeneration is the key to a youthful skin, and the nutrients and proteins in these healing oils help maintain collagen and encourage the regeneration of new skin cells. No synthetic, mass produced product can compare with
natural botanicals. Nature's oils leave skin gleaming, glowing and truly healthy, with no toxic additives, chemicals, or synthetic perfumes. With so many herbs for skin care and natural herbal products to choose from you will be able to find the perfect combination appeals to your personal style and skin type.
See Also :
- Acne :Herbal remedies for acne both clear the skin and heal the scars acne leaves in the wake of a breakout
- Aromatherapy :Essential oils are a powerful way to enhance the beauty of your home and health.
- Beauty : Natural beauty comes from nature not labs and factories.
There are many over-the-counter, mass produced, personal care products that can be replaced with a few basic ingredients using these old fashioned remedies for personal care.
- Cellulite : Cellulite is caused by superficial pockets of trapped
fat, which results in uneven dimpling or "cottage cheese" thighs. In order
to beat it a whole body approach needs to be used, including diet, exercise,
and skin treatments.
- Deodorants/Perfumes :. These natural, non-toxic bases replace the aluminum chloride
and boric acid used in OTC deodorants and antiperspirants.
- Hair :Both whole herbs and essential oils can be used to promote hair and scalp health.
- Massage Oils :The blend of the healing touch of massage and aromatic massage oils blends helps make self massage at home a powerful healing modality.
- Shampoo :Old fashioned remedies for organic shampoos are easy to make and cost much less
than pricey 'botanical' name brands.
- Skin Care :Natural, organic skin care remedies do a better job of protecting and healing skin than store bought cosmetics.
- Sore Throat :Herbal teas, steams, and gargles are
the perfect vehicles for delivering powerful herbal medicine right where you
need it for a sore throat
- Varicose Veins :Varicose veins occur when blood leaks back into the vein and collects there,
causing the vein to become congested or clogged. This congestion will cause
the vein to abnormally enlarge.
- Warts :You can find some of most popular wart cures growing right in your backyard or garden.
- Wrinkles :Natural beauty treatments that nourish
the skin and diminish wrinkles.