Sarsaparilla root, chopped
This purifying tea blend is tasty and well as healthy. Good anytime, important during
flare ups of autoimmune disorders that are triggered by toxins in the blood.
Juniper * Sarsaparilla * White Willow *
|Additions: Stevia, Honey
|Variations:Add a touch of cinnamon or anise
:Use 1 tablespoon of herb mixture to each cup of water. Bring to a slow boil,
starting with cold water and low heat. Boil gently for 10 minutes and let steep
as it cools. Don't be in any hurry to strain, let the herbs settle to the bottom
and pour off the top. This mix benefits from soaking overnight, I often make
enough for 2 or 3 days at a time, keep it in the fridge, and reheat in the morning.
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Arthritis :There are many other herbal medicines that fight inflammation and relieve pain; you will find the details on how to use them in the following pages.
- Detoxification :Regular use of depurative herbs will help detox your body and most importantly support your liver. Poor liver function is one of the most common root causes of poor health.
- Psoriasis : Unlike skin conditions that are the result of external causes, psoriasis is an autoimmune disorder, and runs in families (like
it does in mine).
- Rheumatoid_arthritis :There are many herbal remedies that can help to ease
rheumatoid arthritis pain ,and many have a long history of use.
- Spring Tonics :Spring tonics are intended to help
quicken the senses and cleanse the body after a long winter.
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies