Candida Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
Bergamot Oil *
Black Walnut *
Caraway Seed *
Licorice Root *
Passion Flower *
Pau d’arco *
Tea Tree oil *
Candidiasis is an infection caused by species of Candida fungi, especially Candida albicans. Women may be more susceptible to vaginal yeast infections if they are pregnant or have diabetes. The overuse of antibiotics is a leading cause of yeast overgrowth.
See Also :
- The two strong antifungal herbs that are most often mentioned first in treating candidiasis and yeast infections are black walnut and pau d'arco. A more common household herb, whole cinnamon, taken in tea or tincture form, is also an effective treatment for yeast infections that are resistant to treatment.
- Gentle and effective herbs are excellent, anti-fungal healing agents in douche formulas and sitz baths. Use a strong infusion of chamomile lavender, or calendula flowers
- The phytochemical berberine acts directly to clear up yeast infections, and has a direct antibiotic effect on Candida albicans. Berberine is found in highest concentration (about 6.1%) in the root bark of Berberis vulgaris, other important herbal sources include goldenseal, oregon grape root, and coptis . 1
- Athletes Foot/Ringworm :Athlete's foot, tinea pedis, is a superficial fungal infection that that infects the skin.
- Bladder Infection (UTI) :Drinking herbal teas is a time tested method of combating bladder and urinary tract infections.
- Herpes/Cold Sores :HSV, or cold sores are often triggered by cold and flu viruses
- Immune :Tonic herbs help to ward off colds and infections by boosting the immune system.
- Infection :Herbal remedies are effective, safer, and cost less to use than synthetic compounds and antibiotics.
- Scabies :The word 'scabies' is Latin for itch, and the itching caused by scabies is intense.
- Sinus :The cold that lingers may not be just a cold. The congestion and headache may be signs of a sinus infection.