|Additions: Lavender or lemon oil|
:Bruise or coarsely crush mustard seeds. Add to foot bath with essential oils of choice.
|Source: Grieve, Maud Mrs. "A Modern Herbal Vol II" (1931)
Adele Dawson "Herbs: Partners in Life," (2000)
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Allergies :The causes and cures for allergies vary widely, as do the herbs that will work best for each individual.
- Colds : Be prepared for the cold and flu season by stocking your herbal medicine
chest with a ready supply of herbs.
- Congestion :Congestion in the airways, lungs, sinus and chest makes breathing difficult and
being sick even more miserable
- Cough :Homemade cough syrups and herbal medicine teas make use of simple ingredients like honey and
lemon infused with healing herbs.
- Fatigue :The first step in treating fatigue is recognize what factors in your life
making you drained and depleted and be willing to make the needed lifestyle
changes. Most of us are working too hard, under too much stress,
not getting enough sleep and not taking
the self-renewing time for ourselves we need.
- Foot Care :Aromatherapy foot powders and sprays to keep your feet sweet smelling and
eliminate odor-causing bacteria.
- Headache/Migraine :Headaches can be triggered by a variety of factors, such as muscle tension, fatigue and emotional upsets.
- Pain Relief :Herbal remedies can bring blessed relief without having to resort to pain killers.