Hot water poured on bruised black mustard seeds makes a stimulating foot bath and helps to fight off a cold or dispel a headache.
|Additions: Lavender or lemon oil|
:Bruise or coarsely crush mustard seeds. Add to foot bath with essential oils of choice.
|Source: Grieve, Maud Mrs. "A Modern Herbal Vol II" (1931)
Adele Dawson "Herbs: Partners in Life," (2000)
Tags and Uses for this Remedy
- Allergies :Common herbal remedies such for allergies
- Colds : Be prepared for the cold and flu season by stocking your herbal medicine
chest with a ready supply of herbs.
- Congestion :Congestion in the airways, lungs, sinus and chest makes breathing difficult and
being sick even more miserable
- Cough :Homemade cough syrups and herbal medicine teas make use of simple ingredients like honey and
infused with healing herbs.
- Fatigue :The first step in treating fatigue is recognize what factors in your life are making you drained and depleted .
- Headache/Migraine :Headaches can be triggered by a variety of factors, such as muscle tension, fatigue and emotional upsets.
- Pain Relief :Herbal remedies can bring blessed relief from body aches, sore muscles, headaches and arthritis pain..
Buy Bulk Herbs and Supplies